Mind, Body & Soul is now accepting applications for a licensed massage therapist. The Massage Therapist provides a relaxing and therapeutic massage therapy session for every client within our beautiful and luxuriously appointed facility. Provides excellent customer service to clients and educates clients on the value of regular massage therapy sessions. Exhibits a caring, positive attitude to clients and a genuine interest in helping clients overcome their physical needs and/or enhance their whole body wellness.
- Prepares designated room(s) for massage therapy and ensures proper inventory and set-up daily.
- Provides a customized massage therapy session for each and every client.
- Educate clients in the value of receiving massage frequently and assist them in booking return appointments.
Current AZ license in good standing. Physically capable and strong enough to meet client needs while working a full schedule. A command of a wide variety of techniques and modalities. Training and competency in a specialized modality of massage, such as neuromuscular therapy, hot stone massage, cranio sacral and lymphatic drainage is a plus.
Mind, Body & Soul has an opportunity for an experienced licensed Aesthetician (or recent grad) to provide signature skin care treatments in a luxurious spa atmosphere.
- Evaluate client needs and expectations to determine the most appropriate services and products
- Provide outstanding customer service with a focus on client satisfaction and retention
- Assist Management with marketing activities and events; development of signature spa facials
We are looking for individuals that are professional, friendly and have wonderful communication skills. Individuals must be able to project a pleasant, inviting demeanor to all clients of the facility.
This is a prime opportunity to be associated with Prescott’s only eco-luxury free-standing wellness spa.